Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies–a small file containing a string of characters–to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Site during future visits. Our servers may automatically record information when you visit our Site. These servers’ logs may include information such as your web request and Internet Protocol address. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including personally identifying information such as your name, phone, postal address, e-mail address and interests (“personal data”).
Use of Your Information
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To enhance your experience of our website and services;
- To administer, support, improve and develop our business;
- To send you information about our services and products. Information that we believe will be of your interest or to send you information about select third party’s products or services that may be of interest to you (although you may choose upfront that we do not share your personal data with these third parties by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- To allow you access to the Site to post your content or communicate with others.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your information in response to legal process, to protect our rights, as otherwise required by law, or for the prevention or detection of a crime. If we sell our company or part of it, or our business enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we may disclose your information to our new business partners or owners who may then provide you with information about their products and services. We may share your data with service providers who help us to run the Site or to fulfill your request. We may share your data with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
Your Ability To Choose
You can let us know if you do not want us to send you information by taking the following steps:
- To stop further delivery of informational emails, click the unsubscribe/opt-out link at the bottom of these messages.
- To let us know about your other communication preferences, either call +91-11- 41600470 or send an email to email@example.com. Please identify all the email addresses, postal address information, and phone numbers that you may have submitted to us, so we can ensure that we respect your wishes.
Please identify all the data you have submitted to us, so we can ensure that all your email addresses, postal address information, and phone numbers are marked “do not share.”
Security & Information Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Changes to This Policy
Updating My Profile
If you are a registered member of the Site, you may review and update your personal data by clicking the “Update My Profile” icon on your membership page. If you have any questions about our treatment of your data, or if you wish to update your personal data, you can call us at +91-11- 41600470 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use secured and encrypted payment gateways for processing payments. We do not store your card data/debit card/net banking or any other payment related information on our website. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you can call us at +91-11- 41600470 or send an email to email@example.com.